Aliviovisco Fix with hypoallergenic adhesive is a line of viscoelastic foam products for use in the prevention of pressure ulcers (pressure sores). It comes in sheets or rolls which allows for cutting only the desired quantity and is easily applied to any part of the body providing a speedy and efficient solution without the use of additional bandaging or other fixative devices such as plaster.
Aliviovisco Fix is made of porous polyurethane foam with a 50kg/m3 density and 4.3Kpa firmness. The adhesive is water based making it suitable for contact with skin.
- Very breathable material due to the porous nature of the polyurethane used
- Heat sensitive
- Allows for gradual recovery
- Even pressure distribution
- Aliviovisco Fix is adaptable to any part of the body
- The adhesive and pressure sensitive surface of the material takes the shape of the body thus evenly distributing weight and allowing for optimal positioning using minimal pressure and easing any additional pressure related discomfort.
- CE Class product suitable for contact with skin. Standard material used in medical product manufacturing for the last 20 years
- Product is not sterile and is not recommended for use on open wounds
Aliviovisco Fix uses:
- Protection and cushioning
- Pressure relief on any part of the body
- Pressure relief during surgical procedures
- Pressure relief on body parts affected by use of external medical apparatus
|0110145||ALIVIOVISCO FIX with hipoalergic adhesive (piece)||20 x 30 x 1 cm.|
|0110151||ALIVIOVISCO FIX with hipoalergic adhesive (piece)||20 x 30 x 2,5 cm.|
|0110147||ALIVIOVISCO with hipoalergic adhesive (roll)||200 x 10 x 1 cm.|